About: Isabel del Rio
- Teacher of History and author. She has published Ariza(Alcala publishers)a novel written with Martin Cid and the essay The Girls of Oil, ancient women painters. She is the Art Editor in Yareah magazine, a cultural magazine which promoted authors and artists all around the world.
Posts by Isabel del Rio:
May 14, 2013 Game of Thrones with Natalie Dormer
February 17, 2013 David Alan Harvey photography about Rio de Janeiro
February 14, 2013 Saint Valentine’s Day. Do you know its History?
February 11, 2013 Best Winter Photo by Echi Aaberg at Yareah magazine
February 9, 2013 A young great photographer Seray Niyazi
January 18, 2013 Cary Grant, a great life!
January 18, 2013 Cary Grant biography
December 27, 2012 Sissi empress. The rebel and lovely Elizabeth of Austria!
December 15, 2012 Riley, aged 5, new heroine of feminism
December 10, 2012 Poetry by Jenean C Gilstrap: a Gypsy Woman World
Women artists of the History
- Kora (Spanish)
- Kora (English)
- Iaia de Kyzicos
- Hildegarda de Bingen s.XI
- Hildegard of Bingen (English)
- Teresa Dieç (siglo XIV)
- Teresa Dieç (English)
- Sabine de Pierrefonds (siglo XIV)
- Video artistas medievales
- Sibilla von Bondorf (¿1440-1524)
- Plautilla Nelli (1523-1587)
- Sofonisba Anguissola s.XVI
- Anguissola (English)
- Diana Mantovana (1547-1612)
- Lavinia Fontana (1552-1614)
- Lavinia Fontana (English)
- Barbara Longhi (1552-1638)
- Fede Galizia (1578-1630)
- Artemisia Gentileschi (1597-1654)
- Elisabetta Sirani (1638-1665)
- Luisa Roldan (1652-1706)
- Luisa Roldan (English)
- Francisca Dupar (1726-1778)
- Clara Peeters (English)
- Anne Vallayer-Coster (1744-1818)
- Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun (1755-1842)
- Berthe Morisot (1841-1895)
- Eva Gonzalès (1849-1883)
- Mary Cassatt (1844-1926)
- Cassatt (English)
- Tamara de Lempicka (1898-1980)
- Magdalena Radulescu (1902-1983)
- Angeles Santos (n. 1911)
- Isabel Quintanilla (n.1938)
Contact (Isabel del Rio)email@example.com
The Girls of Oil- Akron publishers
The Girls of Oil, by Isabel del RioThe Girls of Oil” is a book about women artists who lived before the French Revolution. About 200 names are cited although Isabel del Rio focuses on the most significant artists. the book is an essay but is not heavy, just the opposite, very enjoyable..
Isabel del Rio
Ariza, by Martin Cid and Isabel del Rio
Isabel del Rio
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
MagazinesI like them!