Well, this is my second article in English about my ‘Girls of the Oil, painters and sculpt0rs before 1789’. This time about Teresa Dieç, from the 14th century, and from Zamora (Spain).
Women artists of the History
- Kora (Spanish)
- Kora (English)
- Iaia de Kyzicos
- Hildegarda de Bingen s.XI
- Hildegard of Bingen (English)
- Teresa Dieç (siglo XIV)
- Teresa Dieç (English)
- Sabine de Pierrefonds (siglo XIV)
- Video artistas medievales
- Sibilla von Bondorf (¿1440-1524)
- Plautilla Nelli (1523-1587)
- Sofonisba Anguissola s.XVI
- Anguissola (English)
- Diana Mantovana (1547-1612)
- Lavinia Fontana (1552-1614)
- Lavinia Fontana (English)
- Barbara Longhi (1552-1638)
- Fede Galizia (1578-1630)
- Artemisia Gentileschi (1597-1654)
- Elisabetta Sirani (1638-1665)
- Luisa Roldan (1652-1706)
- Luisa Roldan (English)
- Francisca Dupar (1726-1778)
- Clara Peeters (English)
- Anne Vallayer-Coster (1744-1818)
- Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun (1755-1842)
- Berthe Morisot (1841-1895)
- Eva Gonzalès (1849-1883)
- Mary Cassatt (1844-1926)
- Cassatt (English)
- Tamara de Lempicka (1898-1980)
- Magdalena Radulescu (1902-1983)
- Angeles Santos (n. 1911)
- Isabel Quintanilla (n.1938)
Contact (Isabel del Rio)email@example.com
The Girls of Oil- Akron publishers
The Girls of Oil, by Isabel del RioThe Girls of Oil” is a book about women artists who lived before the French Revolution. About 200 names are cited although Isabel del Rio focuses on the most significant artists. the book is an essay but is not heavy, just the opposite, very enjoyable..
Isabel del Rio
Ariza, by Martin Cid and Isabel del Rio
Isabel del Rio
- Snap, rate, tag & share everything you eat with MunchMap, the new food sharing app for foodies!
- The Whispers, Switched at Birth, Chasing Life. TV Picks Today, Monday, August 31.
- Sam Heughan And Caitriona Balfe Represent Romanticism. How Much Love Can We Expect From Outlander Season 2?
- Sexy Girls On TV Shows. Stephanie Leonidas Under Her Mask As Irisa On Defiance
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
MagazinesI like them!