T his poor girl existed. She was Antonietta Gonzalus, from Portugas and she served important families of the Reinassance who wanted her as a ‘curiosity’.
Women artists of the History
- Kora (Spanish)
- Kora (English)
- Iaia de Kyzicos
- Hildegarda de Bingen s.XI
- Hildegard of Bingen (English)
- Teresa Dieç (siglo XIV)
- Teresa Dieç (English)
- Sabine de Pierrefonds (siglo XIV)
- Video artistas medievales
- Sibilla von Bondorf (¿1440-1524)
- Plautilla Nelli (1523-1587)
- Sofonisba Anguissola s.XVI
- Anguissola (English)
- Diana Mantovana (1547-1612)
- Lavinia Fontana (1552-1614)
- Lavinia Fontana (English)
- Barbara Longhi (1552-1638)
- Fede Galizia (1578-1630)
- Artemisia Gentileschi (1597-1654)
- Elisabetta Sirani (1638-1665)
- Luisa Roldan (1652-1706)
- Luisa Roldan (English)
- Francisca Dupar (1726-1778)
- Clara Peeters (English)
- Anne Vallayer-Coster (1744-1818)
- Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun (1755-1842)
- Berthe Morisot (1841-1895)
- Eva Gonzalès (1849-1883)
- Mary Cassatt (1844-1926)
- Cassatt (English)
- Tamara de Lempicka (1898-1980)
- Magdalena Radulescu (1902-1983)
- Angeles Santos (n. 1911)
- Isabel Quintanilla (n.1938)
Contact (Isabel del Rio)firstname.lastname@example.org
The Girls of Oil- Akron publishers
The Girls of Oil, by Isabel del RioThe Girls of Oil” is a book about women artists who lived before the French Revolution. About 200 names are cited although Isabel del Rio focuses on the most significant artists. the book is an essay but is not heavy, just the opposite, very enjoyable..
Isabel del Rio
Ariza, by Martin Cid and Isabel del Rio
Isabel del Rio
- Cosmetics. How To Make Your Own Perfume. See Video!
- Astrology For March 2015. Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio And Pisces Are Top#1. Money Is In The Air!
- Art On Sale. Collective Possibilities At Hyde Park Art Center In Chicago
- Famous Birthdays Today, March 1: Jensen Ackles, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Ava Allan, Daniella Monet, Ron Howard, Emma
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
MagazinesI like them!